Saturday, October 13, 2012

Oct 13

Hi! I'm writing about my day today. It was a normal day, but me and my best friend didn't talk with each other, just to see how we could cooperate without each other. When we had to pick partners for a project, she chose a tall girl, and I chose the boy that sits next to me. At reading time, I sat close to the front row, and she sat in the furthest row. We played games and talked at lunch and recess though. Now I know I can't enjoy a school day without her making my dull moments fun! When I went home, I quickly did my math homework, but I also re checked it to make sure I awnsered the problems right. After that, I read a book my best friend loaned me , named The Dead End by Mimi McCoy. It was a Poison Apple book. It may sound very creepy, but it was a rather fun story. I finshed it in 1 and haf hours. I hope you enjoyed my summary of my day today. Thank yu for reading, Iman Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment