Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Life

Hello Imanians!! I'm back! I now live in Istanbul and I'm currently a student in Istanbul International Community School. I will attend Kultur 2000 in 7th grade though, and I'm very excited. Anyhow, these days, I've been watching this cartoon series called Grizzly Tales for Gruesome Kids. It's quite entertaining, as YouTube has been shut down in Istanbul. I can't wait till YouTube gets unblocked. A few people may think I'm immature, but I actually enjoy watching cartoons.

My Top 10 cartoon list.

1. Grizzly Tales for Gruesome Kids

2. Gravity Falls

3. Ed, Edd, and Eddy

4. Chowder

5. Camp Lazlo

6. Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

7. The Garfield Show

8. The Looney Tunes Show

9. The Amazing World of Gumball

10. Courage the Cowardly Dog/My Gym Partner's a Monkey.

Byeee Imanians! Talk to you all tomorrow!  (My followers are from now on called Imanians) 

Luv you all! :3 
The logo of my new school which I will attend in September.

1 comment: