Thursday, May 2, 2013

My daily life so far.

many people say i am talkative. well, i think its better than watching R rated movies. A few of my classmates say i will never grow up, but i'm not autistic. i don't really care about those things because i talk in my own age level. when i talk about games, one of my classmates say i'm a baby. if i want to play a specific hand game (diana, read this) diana says i'm a baby. i wanted to say something back to her but i kept my mouth shut and shook my head. currently, the friends i have that i really like are mesra, yalda, eva, aisha, and sahar, that never said anything to me that hurt my feelings.sorry diana if i hurt your feelings by calling you fatty ratty, but you can say something like that to me, such as nerd or nonstop radio, but don't call me a baby. basically my life is like this: reading books, being in a lower group than my reading level, getting average grades, being obedient to my family and being called a baby.


12 comments:

  1. Well, too bad if you don't want to be my friend then don't hangout with me. I haven't watched R-Rated movies and I have told you a lot to stop calling me Fatty Ratty, I have not given you the permission to use my name. If you still think you don't need permission, then I am not taking it for me because there are hundreds of people named Diana in this world
    P.S: If I am not your friend, why do you bother talking to me anyway?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never said you watched r rated movies. i didnt say you arent my friend. You are not one of the ones i really like.

      Delete
    2. I never said you watched r rated movies. i didnt say you arent my friend. You are not one of the ones i really like.

      Delete
  2. If u don't like me then don't be my friend, I need friends that like me

    ReplyDelete
  3. And since you do not want me to be your friend, then next time you call me Fatty Ratty, I'll tell the teacher. I knew calling you baby will hurt your feelings badly, but you made me embarrassed in front of the 6th graders by calling me that, and remember I HAVE FEELINGS TOO

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I am sorry I borrowed your books cause I taught you were my friend. You should've told me earlier that you didn't like me. I could've found the PDF

    ReplyDelete
  5. did i say your not my friend? i wrote that you arent one of my CLOSEST friends. and its thought, not taught. taught means teaching something in past tense, like mrs.warnemeunde taught 4th grade

    ReplyDelete
  6. when i typed really like, its liking someone a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. For someone in hippos, i have higher expectations in your English than mine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry, but English is not my first language, and too bad if I don't know it. I don't care if you are better in English than me. I am dealing with my own business, not others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And type-O always happens in the computer. I don't know how many type-O's you have in your stories, and I know that you are a good speller, so I understand that it is the device's problem by maybe typing fast or something

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always happen in computers? Type-os are people making mistakes in typing, not the computer

    ReplyDelete